AZODICARBONAMIDE-BASED ORGANIC FOAMING AGENTS
Unifoam AZ, chemical foaming agents are derived from hydrazine material and offer superior foam characteristics and consistently high quality. Our foaming agents are widely used with plastics and rubber to provide ideal cell structure for thermal and sound insulation, cushioning and decorative functionality.
1. Superior dispersibility in plastic, rubbers etc.
2. Decomposition temperatures suitable for plastic and rubber processing.
3. Ability to control decomposition temperature and speed.
4. Relatively high gas volume (220 � 245 ml/g)
5. Low amount of residual after decomposition.
6. Low degradation over time, excellent storage stability.
7. No moisture absorption during storage.
8. Dry type allows air conveying and automatic weighing.
9. Dust prevention improves working environment
10. Enhance dispersion in the resin, reduces voids and pinholes.
DETAIL OF THE PRODUCT
Please contact us.
Copyright �2017 PT. Lautan Otsuka Chemical - All right Reserved